Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How do I keep my new clogs clean??

I just got these new clogs today, and they%26#039;re getting dirty FAST! What kinda shoe spray can I put on it to keep it from getting dirty?





Would I be able to find it at WalMart?

How do I keep my new clogs clean??
well what type of clogs are they?? If they are crocs, I usually stick mine in the washing machine or wash them in the kitchen sink with soap and water..they don%26#039;t absorb the liquid or the soap. If they are the imitaton crocs, you can clean them the same way. They also make what%26#039;s called croc butter. This you rub on the crocs to keep them conditioned and looking new..you could use it on wal-mart clogs too i suppose. If the clogs are made of leather, try any sort of leather shoe conditioner.And if they are made of tennis shoe type material, try some shoe polish. i also wash my tennies in the washing machine too, but air dry them cuz they%26#039;ll shrink in the dryer. Drying isn%26#039;t really necessary for the crocs, they are dry in seconds after coming out of the wash..or towel dry them. Hope this helps!



familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment